Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to access UCD forum...

Options
  • 04-10-2005 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭

...uh that's pretty much it.

Could any mods please post here or PM me with reasons why this is so?

It'd be much appreciated.

Cheers,

confused Seb :confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

did you try PMing one of the forums mods?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Just done that, good idea Beruthiel, dunno why I didn't think of that.

Dunno what the story is - At first I thought I'd been banned, but I can't post in the Prison forum so I guess that's not it.

Ah well.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You haveto be banned from the whole site to post in prison.In this caseyou just Pm the mod etc.

Ok, well, our mod's are pretty sh*te/lazy/comatose so I'll probably have graduated from UCD, completed a post-grad, realised how useless a qualification it is and be living on the street before I regain access to UCD forums. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I PMed Truckle but he's offline. I can't remember the name(s) of the other Mod(s) of UCD so if someone could post their names here, cheers...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

uberwolf and gandalf.
    that sucks man :( hope you get it sorted soon, though neither of them are online right now...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Oopsy.

Ahh well i sorted it out at around half five if i remember correctly,

Sorry Seb, My Mistake

Eh... Nope. Same message, same inability to access UCD forums.

PM sent (wearily)

Advertisement