Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 8800

• 04-10-2005 3:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Does anyone know when the Nokia 8800 is going to released on Vodafone Phone, and what price is it expected to be?

Will there be a big difference between the pay monthy price and the sim free price?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

jamieh wrote:
    Will there be a big difference between the pay monthy price and the sim free price?
    Generally not too big of a difference.

I'd love to know a release date too, as I've got an upgrade which I'm itching to use. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

wouldnt bother getting it. a VGA camera.design is alright. its like the V3 another words..a load of schiesse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I don't like it. Way too expensive for what you get. Why don't you use the money to get a better phone with more features, but isn't oh-so shiny?
    Anyway, from what I've heard, the battery doesn't even last a day. You get two batteries in the box which isn't a good sign.
    It's worse than the V3, at least the V3 isn't super expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

it will be in for end of october start of november..

Advertisement