Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Outlook 2002, WinXPPro

• 04-10-2005 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

i am having a strange prob.

sometimes i see a search box ontop of my progs. i can't use it and it dissapears if i more the window it hapened to appear on off screen and back. i can kind of "erase" the box this way. see attached file prob.
    prob.jpg

now, what this has to do with outlook is that this search filed looks like the one in outlook.

the details for outlook are:
    MS Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6735) SP3

any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭theexis

Whats the story with you're title bar - seems like you have some custom theme installed? Does this issue only happen when Outlook is running and your program is on top of it? If so I'd almost say its a repaint issue (i.e. Outlook buttons refresh, there is something wrong with the other apps transparency / drawing and you see a glitch in the UI till the title bar repaints again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭themole

what you are seeing is what looks like part of the outlook search bar, the rest is my wall paper

this happens when outlook isn't even open.

thats why its so strange.

i do however have a prog running called outlock which notifies me when mail arrives, so outlook is running in the background. but the window isn't open.

Advertisement