Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Design

Options
  • 04-10-2005 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I need some help. I`m looking for a tattoo design of an eye, something unique and different. I already have a few tats (celtic & tribal), all unique, original one-offs. I don`t want this one to be any different, any suggestions or websites where I might get some ideas? :):):):):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

There is a tatoo forum ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

can the Mod move this to the proper forum !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

moved, and its ok sarge, the reported post was enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

moved, and its ok sarge, the reported post was enough!

And here is me thinking i was been helpful :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Your request is a little vague to come up with anything just like that, you'd need to sit down and bat ideas about with someone, that's just my opinion, hard one without knowing a little more.

Unique is best done by the artist who will be inking it, that way you get a piece of their art, and you're not carrying around a lame piece of flash that others may have.

• Advertisement
Advertisement