Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trust?

• 04-10-2005 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭

hey guys was just wondering wat u think of this site www.sonicbionic.com was thinking bout getting a psp off them but am wondering bout whether they are trustworthy. any one get stuff off them?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭Xterminator

I have never bought from them but ....

Just judging the site by the type of criteria such as at http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/TeachingLib/Guides/Internet/Evaluate.html

I have to say it loks fine. Has an address (box no.) information about the company, advises you about taxes when importing, wont mark products as gifts, or under declare the value to avoid taxes etc.

It all looks above board.

I have to say my credit card (tesco) has a 100% online guarentee, where the cost of any fraud as a result of an internet transaction is born by them, makes me less afraid to try sites to try sites will ne

X

Advertisement