Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deleted my arse

Options
  • 11-09-2001 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Ok I'm gonna be serious here for a sec, you see very soon I'm going to wage war on HMV, Virgin and Tower Records members of staff for telling me albums have been deleted just because they couldn't be arsed going to find them, or simply don't know what they're talking about. The list is endless. It takes years off my life.

Does anyone out there know where I can purchase Andrew Bird (from Squirrel Nut Zippers), album - Thrills. I have found it on HMV and Towers websites but who the hell would give me a credit card (no really - who?) and they won't let me buy it the good ole'fashioned way. Whats wrong with the world!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Horgenstein

Due to recent terrorist incidents I have decided not to wage war on anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hoolia

sorry it's deleted.....
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The Phantom Giggler

Try MBNA - they give cards away like confetti!! And no, you can't have mine.

Advertisement