Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What you think of update?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

jaggeh wrote:
    you are both partially right and wrong. Friendly airstrips/pads will reload you at the normal speed, neutral airtstrips/pads will reload you at half speed.

so far im loving the new patch, ill have more playtime tonight, should be good.

OK tried this to prove myself right so when on Gulf of Oman flew in and tried to reload at enemy base and nothing.....so went onto wake Island and was in chopper.....came back and US had taken the airstrip so I tried to repair/relaod and nothing......sat there for about 30 secs and nothing....so from what I can see I was correct....you cant repair/reload at enemy base!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Big Nelly wrote:
    OK I wanked to prove myself right
    o_0

Ciaran500 wrote:
    o_0

Tis early so typo's do happen!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Big Nelly wrote:
    usually sound people on it!!! it and GFF server seems to be the best 2 around I have played on(still cant get on TIG) and not having muppets!!

To be fair to anyone else running a bf2 server , we get our fair share of muppets and it's only with constant admin that we can try and keep the server playable . But if you are on it and there are other [BTC] there , if someone is acting the muppet say it to one of them and he will be politely moved on . I saw Kinkster on there the other night voting someone but I had no idea why , I rekon if you vote someone you should say why , thereby encouraging others to vote aswell or drawing admins attention to it .

jonski wrote:
    To be fair to anyone else running a bf2 server , we get our fair share of muppets and it's only with constant admin that we can try and keep the server playable . But if you are on it and there are other [BTC] there , if someone is acting the muppet say it to one of them and he will be politely moved on . I saw Kinkster on there the other night voting someone but I had no idea why , I rekon if you vote someone you should say why , thereby encouraging others to vote aswell or drawing admins attention to it .

Well was on GFF last night and was having a good game until I had connections prosb again....went onto a server, think it was SAS clan server, it was a joke.....was 15 on one team and 6 on ours.....so they capped all the flags...then the idiots just sat outside base and wouldnt let us out.....called for admin to help and nothing....ended up commander on other side start to arti his own men to try and make a game of it.....disconnect from that server soon after!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

like i said you were both partially right AND wrong, omitting something is as good as being wrong. but thats besides the point.

i absolutley LOVE this patch, its made flying a challenge, it IS possible to be shot down but its also possible for you to dodge the missiles, you just need to fly smart. wether is a chopper or a plane.

i was firing missiles at a blackhawk that had already dropped flares and the pilot rotated and my missiles went THROUGH the crew area..... now thats smart flying.
    however he did present himself for cannons which i used to blow him to bits.

word of advice, DO NOT FLY OVER ARTILLERY CANNONS WHEN THEY ARE FIRING!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Like the new patch. Only problem I have noticed is that now that I am squad leader pretty often now there is little points reward for acting as a support/spawn point while your team attacks a well guarded flag. Otherwise no real complaints, although the PKM is crap.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭1

Enjoyed Bf1 and BFV in the past. Believe it or not the 1.03 patch is the first proper go at bf2 online. I have been enjoying bf2 single player. What ever people say... those fuking bots know thier sh1t :)

Me like.

I will kill you all at bf2 online. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Yeah i played the original bf1942 offline for about a year before i got BB and could paly online, i used to love it, prepared me nicely for playing online tho, meant i didnt go in as a total noob...if only the bots could nade spam you and go 'rofl' or 'zomg' itd be just like real life

Deadwing wrote:
    Yeah i played the original bf1942 offline for about a year before i got BB and could paly online, i used to love it, prepared me nicely for playing online tho, meant i didnt go in as a total noob...if only the bots could nade spam you and go 'rofl' or 'zomg' itd be just like real life

Like Cully got you man??? haha!!!

[NRG]An1m4l: Clear

lmao!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

lol...yeah that was some serious nade spamming :D

Advertisement