Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help - francais qui travaillent a Dublin

• 05-10-2005 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Salut / hello!

I am a final year student of journalism and French in Dublin and am currently working on a magazine for the francophone community in Dublin.

I am interested in talking to francophones about their experience of looking for work in Dublin. I was wondering if you would have a few minutes to spare to answer a few questions (par mail ou bien sur le forum)?

I would really appreciate you help or any other French speaker who has tried to find work in Dublin (negative and positive experiences equally needed).

The interview can be in French or English - as you prefer.

Thanks in advance for your help I really appreciate it!

Helene

Comments

Advertisement