Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone numbers

Options
  • 05-10-2005 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

Hi, was just wondering if anyone could find out a working phone number for DIT for me? I've been trying to call admissions and I don't know how many other numbers. Nobody is answering anything. I'm looking for info on computer science and applying with A levels.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Kevin St.
    Telephone: +353 1 402 2840
    Fax: +353 1 402 4985

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I've tried that one. No answers at all. I just get put onto answer phone or it stops ringing. I've tried all the relevant phone numbers off the website. Is there a holiday or something going on at DIT at the mo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

LadyLotts wrote:
    I've tried that one. No answers at all. I just get put onto answer phone or it stops ringing. I've tried all the relevant phone numbers off the website. Is there a holiday or something going on at DIT at the mo?
    If freshers week counts as a holiday....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

what time have you been ringing at?

although, chances are the people in administrations havent yet figured out how to work a phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I've been calling on weekdays. I was trying one day between 10 and 11, then at about 2. On another day between 2 and 3. Any advice on when to call? This is so annoying because I'm doing A levels and need to find out what subjects they accept etc. and that kind of info isn't on the website.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

trying sending the handicapped ****ers an email.

Even then they probaly wont figure out how to work that either.

http://www.dit.ie/DIT/admissions/international/index.html

http://www.dit.ie/DIT/admissions/index.html

Unfortunatly DIT is full of remedials who probaly cant even wipe their own ass.

Advertisement