Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3 Regular / Q3 OSP MultiView Demos?

Options
  • 05-10-2005 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

Is it possible to make multiview demos for regular q3 or OSP?

I was at a deadly lan last weekend and we could only get regular demos (from the players perspective) which isn't great.

We tried sorting out GTV but could and even if we did, we don't know if it does multiview anyway.

Anyone know where I should look or anyu keywords for google even?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Don't think you can in normal OSP... I know its enabled in CPMA and probably other mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Illkillya wrote:
    Don't think you can in normal OSP... I know its enabled in CPMA and probably other mods.

Fair enough. After trawling the net last night I found cpma and downloaded it. Must have a look at what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Not 100% sure but i think 3wave also has it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭aSS g0BliN

maybe if u play vq3 through cpma?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭carl_

You can record mvd in osp. See esreality.com - [1] and [2] for info.

You might as well just use cpma though because you can play vq3 in it as was mentioned above. Theres a few small differences between osp and cpma-vq3, namely some graphics (tiny) and the spawn system in 1v1 (doesn't matter anymore). They are more than compensated by the ****load of extra features cpma has though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement