Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tuxedo for toddler

• 05-10-2005 10:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi all,
    We are getting married in the states in a months time and I was looking around for a tuxedo similar to my own for my son who is 6 months old. I was wondering has anyone any ideas of where I might get one, I have seen them online but cant find one the same as mine. Here's a pic of the tux I'm wearing.
    All help appreciated.

Richie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭richie.c

Anyone? Need to sort out something fairly soon, the clock is ticking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭athena 2000

I don't believe I'm doing this...

Funfact: There are 2,340,000 references for "baby tuxedo" on google. But no cutaway morning suit styles for babies....Time to hire a tailor or settle for this.

smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭richie.c

Thanks for the reply Athena. I actually managed to find a place in Tampa that does the Tuxes, now the only problem is trying to get a grey waistcoat in his size.
    Anyone any ideas?

Thanks
    Richie

Advertisement