Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing movies on Iriver H10

Options
  • 05-10-2005 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Does anyone know what file formats an Iriver H10 will play for Movies, ie I heard a rumor Irivers can play Mpeg files, so you can actually watch small movies on them. Just wondering as I have just bought one. (I bought it for the music storage, videos wouldbe a bonus)!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

I don't think the h10 can play videos as yet. I'm not even sure if iriver plan to release a firmware upgrade to allow it to do so. Having said that, they said the same thing about the H300 series before including the capability some weeks later!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

this has been in many discussions at miscticriver forum website. not definitely impossible but no one has done anything to make it a reality apart. just theories....

Advertisement