Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Msn Messenger

Options
  • 05-10-2005 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

so im out in ucd and on a wednesday i have 4 hours free for lunch, reluctant to go to the library i go to one of the computer labs, jusst wondering is there anyway of using msn messenger or any other client without downloading it cos im guessn the folks in dedalus wont be too happy with that, anybody any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

is windows messenger not installed already? It used to be, but I haven't used a "student PC" in years. MSN have an online version that might work: http://webmessenger.msn.com/

or there's a standalone version here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Woof!

thanks for the links but i actually found one at www.e-messenger.net they have msn aol and yahoo for future reference if u ever need it

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

e-messenger is horribly slow... but on my Mac it's pretty much all I can use in here without going for command-line MSN :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

You guys might want to check out www.clientless.net
    It's all asp based and much simpler to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

groovey! thx for the info... i can finally use msn in college... sweet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement