Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

se k750 on Meteor V K608 on 3

• 05-10-2005 12:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭

So there I am about to upgrade to wonderful SE K750i on Meteor for 100 euro, as although I like the good value packages with 3, I don't think much of the phones.

Then 3 goes and offers the K608 for 189 on their 25 euro package. Now I know it doesn't have the card capability of the K750 and the camera ain't quite as good but it does come with 100 minutes and 100 texts as opposed to Meteors 60 minutes and 30 texts.

What does everything think the best phone/package deal is here?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Tazz T wrote:
    So there I am about to upgrade to wonderful SE K750i on Meteor for 100 euro, as although I like the good value packages with 3, I don't think much of the phones.

Then 3 goes and offers the K608 for 189 on their 25 euro package. Now I know it doesn't have the card capability of the K750 and the camera ain't quite as good but it does come with 100 minutes and 100 texts as opposed to Meteors 60 minutes and 30 texts.

well the package on 3 seems better, but the k750i is by far the better phone imo, unless you want the 3G features then obviously the 608 is yer only man...

should point out that got the k750i on meteor a few weeks back myself, am very happy with it, not so happy with the fact that they have just slashed the price, the feckers..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

myself, i'm gonna stick with meteor.

i text the uk alot, and costs 15c, as aposed to 25c with all the other networks.

also, their 5c text bundle sounds like a good deal.

i sound like i feckin work for em :D

i guess you gotta weigh up how much you'll save in the long run.

i'm gonna go with the 750i myself, looks like a great phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Tazz T wrote:

Isn't the v600 on Vodafone the same phone as the k608?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

pretty much - slightly different form factor (k608 is nicer, less chunky looking) but both come with their respective operator branding

Advertisement