Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrelandOffline on Dublin Radio again

Options
  • 11-09-2001 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10:45 on Lite 102.2 in Dublin is me, your humble American PRO, talking about the group, goals, etc.

I wouldn't recommend going to their website to see about audio streams, as the site right now just looks like a marketing thing with big graphics saying how well they're doing. No linking, really.

I was told that they have been doing a lot of discussions about the state of Net access, so hopefully this is a good beginning for a relationship with them.

Fingers crossed then!

E

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Glad I forwarded on that message now ;)

One of Lite FM's producers registered her interest in doing an "on-air interview about IrelandOffline" via the feedback form on our web site. As usual with these sort of things, I sent it on to Elana, our (excellent!) P.R.O.

10.45... a little early in the morning for my liking... I'll try to be up to record it though :)

Oi Elana- next time you're talking to her, you might ask her if they want their own web site done up ;) ... I could do with another couple of names to add to my portfolio !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I'll have my wireless tuned in and recording:)

I presume you'll be recording it Niall??
    I'll have a copy hopefully as well.

BTW AFAIK there is going to be an update of their pretty lame site alright. I'm best friends w/ David Block who is Martin Blocks (Chief Exec.) son. I suppose you could send them your portfolio. Anything would be an improvement on the current site.

Please take into account my shock & horror @ the terrorist events today Sept. 11th- It almost made a grown man cry:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by 80project.com
    I'll have my wireless tuned in and recording:)

I presume you'll be recording it Niall??
    I'll have a copy hopefully as well.

I'll try, but won't guarantee that I'll get it as I'm rarely up that early ... ( I work nights... usually 7 or 8pm to about 3am - so I'm rarely out of bed before 1pm).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭ekehoe

Folks

My segment has been postponed (for obvious reasons). I'm speaking with the producer later today, and will update when I get a new day/time.

E

I'm just listening in now.
    Obviously priority is being given to the tradegy still unfolding in NYC & the East Coast.

I suppose it puts it all in context.
    God Speed the rescue efforts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭ekehoe

New time/day: Thursday, Sept 13 (my 30th b-day :-) ), 10:30a.

E

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Did anyone manage to record the interview ? I was unlucky enough to miss it.

Can someone either email me the interview, or post it somewhere that it can be downloaded ?

Thanks.

FOOK!!

I just read this now. ARRGGHH:mad: I was in work early this morning so I didn;t get a chance to hear about the new time.
    Sorry folks I MISSED IT!!

Hope it was good. Elana maybe you could ask Lite Fm for a copy for our website:confused:

Advertisement