Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Big Matches

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Roddy23 wrote:
    As regards our team, anybody any idea's when he is going to name it?

Kerr always names the team an hour before kick off so cant see today being any different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Given
    Carr
    O Shea
    Cunningham
    Dunne
    Finnan
    Duff
    Kavanagh
    S. Reid
    Elliott
    Keane

I'd defo go Elliott up front, he'll take his chance more than the Doc thats for sure, cuz he has loads to prove. I can see this match making Elliott into a brilliant striker. This is his launchpad! Mark it!

I can't see Kerr dropping Kilbane thou :mad: So i'm not going to be surprised when i find out he is in central midfield even thou Reid is much more suited to the position. As long as Kerr sticks with Duff on the left and doesn't try to stick him up front with Keane i reckon we will win comfortably. 3 maybe 4 to 0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Team named
                          given

carr - cunningham - dunne - o shea

finnan - kavanagh - kilbane - duff

elliot - keane

Advertisement