Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping Cats off the road

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

payment will be gratefully received in the form of bottles of the blue stuff ;)

and if your very good might even make you ice pops of them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

Have no idea how true this is but I was told that in Paris a cat is only allowed out if on a lead, with their owner ;)
    This could be a good way to stop the frighteningly high number being killed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

And in some cities in the US it's illegal to let your cat wander off your property. If only that were the case in Ireland ! My own cats are not free to roam but my neighbours cats have destroyed my front garden and the smell of cat urine is unbearable. But they are of this stupid frame of mind that cats need their freedom etc. I have tried pointing out to them that if their cats are getting up my nose so much, as a cat lover, then they are also annoying others and it's only a matter of time before some takes matters into their own hands and puss doesn't turn up for dinner :(

Advertisement