Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which camera phone takes best pictures!?

• 05-10-2005 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭

I have a 7610 and I use the camera a lot, it takes very reasonible pictures but the upgrade bug has got me and I'm looking around for my next phone.

I saw a review saying the K750i took better pictures than the N90 even with the N90's fancy lens. Does this make it the best phone for photos?!

post photos taken with your phone if you have them!

Here's one from mine.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Here's a pic from my 6230i (resized to fit on page)...

image0184lw.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

we tried this a while back - but with guidelines and a moderated process - not really up for anyone posting up pics taken with their camera-phone in case it causes problems (i.e. ones person's idea of "humour" not being the same as another's etc.)

if the search worked i'd link to the original thread to start it up again... until then i'm closing... feel free to PM me the thread link if you can find it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement