Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra Patch Info

Options
  • 05-10-2005 2:29pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not mentioned in the patch notes is :

You can blow up mines, C4 and claymores with tank shells and grenades.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Ponster wrote:
    Not mentioned in the patch notes is :

You can blow up mines, C4 and claymores with tank shells and grenades.

Yeah seen this last nite.....forgot to mention.....handy when I was on Gulf of Oman.....these 2 idiots blokes in the tanks with mines.....said I would fire at them to try and get them to realise to move them out of the way.....abng they all blew up.....lovely..,...off I went!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

This will count as a TK .. for who .. ?? if someone was standing there ??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

not sure i like that.... makes mines very ineffective

WOuldnt think it would case a problem seein as half the time your own team mates cant see them with big red marks over them so I wouldnt think many of the enemy will!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

ha ha good point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I like that!

Although it does kind of gimp mines, itll force people to place C4 creatively.

I never just tossed it in the middle of the road as the tanks might see it, so you put it at the base of trees and on the corner of the wall etc

Zillah wrote:
    I like that!

Although it does kind of gimp mines, itll force people to place C4 creatively.

I never just tossed it in the middle of the road as the tanks might see it, so you put it at the base of trees and on the corner of the wall etc

Exactly.....just see people throwing C4 and so on everywhere and just leaving in there because nobody can get rid of it till a) they die or b)someone runs over it!!! which was a joke.....I always place my mines in a place where they cant see so they havent a clue when they hit.....also I have found it was alot harder in BFV to see the mines so I can 70% of the time spot in BF2......

Advertisement