Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jessica Herbert 05'

Options
  • 05-10-2005 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

International History 2005
    ...Looks short don't it?
    Fully aware I'm joining in very late in the game. I'm currently in class and can't really jump into any ongoing discussions/arguments/philosophical ramblings, so I thought I'd at least introduce myself to have at least one post for my name.
    Unless you already knew me you won't know me, but in the West(block) they call me 'Elephant Torture'...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Well, I already know you. Yes, I believe so...
    Look at my thread for the way to make a ridiculously long introduction out of... not much at all, really. And you told me you hadn't posted anything! I think, my brain wasn't really functioning properly last night. If it ever does...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PearofAnguish

Maybe it does when no one's looking? I'm sure I said I did. For 'sure' read 'not unconvinced'... I will indeed look at your thread, properly this time and everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

Yay! Jessica is here! I rarely do post here, but will make the exception for you because you are great, and know much about torture...and didn't seem too perplexed by having to sit with me in the library, and learn about mimes, the Marquis de Sade, and male dancers. For which I applaud you, muchly :)

Awh shucks, anyone would've done the same. If you put it all together it made perfect sense. I listened with disbelief to deSade's arguments that...one of his more-renowned hobbies was actually good for you But when I saw the pictures of some of those boys it started to fit into place...
    I thank you for furthering my education.

I won't enquire further. I have no wish to know more.
    Still posting during class Jessi? Tut tut.

• Advertisement

Desmoulins wrote:
    Yay! Jessica is here! I rarely do post here, but will make the exception for you because you are great, and know much about torture...and didn't seem too perplexed by having to sit with me in the library, and learn about mimes, the Marquis de Sade, and male dancers. For which I applaud you, muchly :)
    Hey......... you never came to post in my thread! So Jessi and Daithí are better than me now, are they? Well, Jessi maybe...

Who am I to disagree..? I'm sure she was just attending to important matters of state..

I'm more important than matters of state! In the same way that you're more important than Lost. Hey, I can't think of anything to post that I'd like to say in public, but I want to further your thread.

I've said this already in my thread, but it deserves to be said:
    JESSI'S IN GERMANY, AND I'M LONELY, AND FRIGHTENED, AND WOLVES ATE MY PILLS.
    OK, maybe not the wolves part, my pills are in fact fine. But I am lonely, as my love is in Deutschland. Sympathy would be nice.

Ooo! Have fun in Germany- when d'you get back? And I do feel sympathy, just about, for Ciaran. Thats very sad, but I'd been led to believe there were wolves, and now it just seems like an anti-climax. So sorry, but no cake :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

*shows sympathy for Ciarán* *gives cake that Tara didn't give**hugs*

Yay! I get cake! And a BLT in about an hour! It doesn't get much better than this...
    Well, obviously, it would be better if Jessi was here, but anyway...
    Tara, there can be wolves if you want there to be. She's back on Thursday the 27th, which seems a mile away. I'm so lonely...
    EDIT: Just remembered I still have Bob Dylan, who I'm listening to at the moment, so it's not all bad.

Well gee, you guys are sweet. Yes, I did it again Tara, I'm sorry, I'l try and stop calling you sweet... I almost want to pretend I'm not still not back, people don't miss me when I'm here. I was indeed back on Thursday, where do you get your information Ciarán? And sorry you were lonely, but so was I, and now you're going to France for the mid-term, so we're even. Miserable, but even.

Well, I got that one from you, if you recall. But for other things, I have a squadron of flying monkeys. They tell me all. I'm currently working on a way to understand what they're saying.

LordCran wrote:
    Well, I got that one from you, if you recall. But for other things, I have a squadron of flying monkeys. They tell me all. I'm currently working on a way to understand what they're saying.

*laughs* Oh dear...unless, of course, you're lying again. Like with the wolves...and Jessi- I'll tolerate you calling me sweet, since you did offer to elope earlier. But still- have you any idea what its doing to my image? I'm glad you're back- so you can come to el reunion and all.:D

How could he be lying? Look at that face...
    And I offered, Tara, but you just laughed, thus breaking my foolish little heart. So I take it back, I take it all back...
    So yeah, see you Saturday! ;) Which reminds me of a reason someone else mightn't be the happiest with you...

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Hello!
    I know you not but I've posted on nearly every other thread here, so I thought why not!!!
    Be cool, stay in school!
    -G

Hello!
    I know you not but I've posted on nearly every other thread here, so I thought why not!!!
    Be cool, stay in school!
    -G

God, G, that was pathetic! I mean really...And yes, I'm still highly apologetic about Friday and all, but oh well?

Oh, and where did you and Steve disappear off to? I never did say fare thee well...:)

We disappeared? Last I remember was you and Silky and quite possibly 'G' crossing the road and I assumed you were going home in bulk. I ended up having an unnaturally large amount of time to kill and he bought me chips. You trained him well with your limited attention. Forget about Friday, that's in the past

If you seen them with a red-headed scantily clad girl, then yes, that was G...

• Advertisement

Oh I know what you look like dear, you're rather memorable...

Lol! Was it the plastic baby? I did have that for some time:D

Nine months one should hope.. Yes that was part of it.

And the fact that she occupied my attention, which of course should have been focused on you. You're just about equal to me in terms of posts now, good work.

I understand not, considering you were in France at the time. Is this mental attention you're refering to?

Nope. On the 29th, remember? Or did Squee destroy your memory too?

Oh yes. I wasn't talking about that day, but it did also occur...
    In your last sentence, is the stress on the 'your' or the 'too'?

The "too". I actually have a really good memory. Since I'm extremely lazy, that's why I don well in exams. I've also learned to block out Squee, so she no longer affects me in any way.

And then the weight of the victims body would drive the stake deeper as they were impaled slowly and their insides.....

You know she's made a lasting impact. Like Vlad to his victims she was, only mentally, and with more humour.

• Advertisement

For all you know, Vlad could have been hilarious.

Advertisement