Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jessica Herbert 05'

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

"A funny thing happened to me on the way to thye field where I had 10,000 Ottomans impaled last week..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PearofAnguish

With a little more work on your accent, I could almost believe you were he.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

Okay, I stand corrected- perhaps he was the life and sole of the party, but I just meant from the point of view of the victims...

"A funnee thingk hyappened to me on de vay to thee field vfere I hadt 10,000 Ottomans impal-ed last veek..."

Is that accent better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Desmoulins wrote:
    Okay, I stand corrected- perhaps he was the life and sole of the party, but I just meant from the point of view of the victims...
    Yes, it's well known that Vlad was both a fish and the underside of the foot. Bad Tara. Bad. I may have to start/stop calling you God now.
    Very good Daithí. Very good. I never knew you could type an accent before.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

LordCran wrote:
    Yes, it's well known that Vlad was both a fish and the underside of the foot. Bad Tara. Bad. I may have to start/stop calling you God now.
    Very good Daithí. Very good. I never knew you could type an accent before.

Is there something wrong with what I said? I have to say, I find your policy of excluding fish from social functions highly discriminatory, if not downright unacceptable. I can see what your getting at with this- today, its fish, tomorrow, animals and birds, the day after- the world. Because that's clearly what this is- attempt at preventing the rest of us from having fun. Thats what you are- the stealer of joy, the thief of entertainment. And as your God, I simply say this- pedants are not rewarded for their contributions....

Heavy.
    Tara, if we assume no one but you may be sarcastic, then you can read his reply as being in complete agreement with you. It's a stragegy I often employ.

But do you employ fish?

As previously stated, I employ flying monkeys. But don't pay them. I have fish for underwater reconnaisance, and cats to kick.

For a start that was directed at Jessi and secondly I am going to have to cause you immense physical pain for even joking about kicking cats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

For a start that was directed at Jessi and secondly I am going to have to cause you immense physical pain for even joking about kicking cats.

is punching allowed?

No! No cruelty to cats whatsoever! *strokes Groucho*

a) I knew exactly who you were talking to.
    b) I love cats.
    c) I also like cake.
    d) Mmmmm....cake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

I guess now would be a bad time to mention microwaves...

*runs*

Yeah, you better run!:mad: Else Muffin shall get you!

Muffin?

(Not if I get Muffin first!!) :D;):p:) :v: :cool:

Of course I employ fish, how else could I have got this nifty shell?
    (That be my way of ignoring the cat thing, as I'm not particularly fond of them either ...You're gonna take back those hugs now aren't you? :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Love wrote:
    Muffin?
    So hungry... Got neither pie or cookies today... I'd kill for some muffin... Yay, I met Love today!!!
    :v: *muffin*:v: *muffin*:v: *muffin*
    (Pacman eatting muffin)

*Muffin eats Sophia and G*

Well, Jessi I think in this case you can keep the hugs. I'm in a generous mood so I won't revoke your right to Daithí hugs so long as you don't treat cats with cruelty. By the way *pokes you to see how poking affects people from Drogheda*

They died as they would have wished... Being consumed whole by an over-sized baked good.

• Advertisement

So hungry... Got neither pie or cookies today... I'd kill for some muffin... Yay, I met Love today!!!
    :v: *muffin*:v: *muffin*:v: *muffin*
    (Pacman eatting muffin)

Yay! I met G... today? No.. um.. yesterday. I think. Well at the reunion. *nods head, gives muffin*

By the way *pokes you to see how poking affects people from Drogheda*

NO POKING!!! IT'S EVIL!!!
    They died as they would have wished... Being consumed whole by an over-sized baked good.

I'm putting that on my gravestone!!:D :v: :cool:

Well, it does have a certain ring to it...:rolleyes:

It's brilliant. :D It can go over my first etipath (sp?) - "She deserved it, the little b*tch..."

At the reception we can play such time honoured songs to cherish your memory like, Another One Bites the Dust or Highway to Hell...

Joe Strummer who sang lead with the Pogues for a while died on boxing day '02 or '03 and they played a concert on Christmas day (incidentally Shane McGowan's birthday) '04. They started by playing a one of Joe's songs from his Clash days in his memory: Straight to Hell.

I don't know about my epitaph but my obituary shall contain two quotes:

"A strange man"-Kate Quigley

and

"I don't actually have anything against guy hugs but you just jumped out of nowhere and hugged me really violently and then started screaming something about Communism"-Devin Anderson

At the reception we can play such time honoured songs to cherish your memory like, Another One Bites the Dust or Highway to Hell...
    I feel so loved:) :v:

Joe Strummer who sang lead with the Pogues for a while died on boxing day '02 or '03 and they played a concert on Christmas day (incidentally Shane McGowan's birthday) '04. They started by playing a one of Joe's songs from his Clash days in his memory: Straight to Hell.
    Did you just talk about the mighty Joe Strummer, and only briefly mention The Clash? Why? WHY??!!

Because you touch yourself at night

And also because punk cancerously destroyed the golden age of rock.

• Advertisement

By the time punk came along, Keith Moon and John Bonham were practically dead, Pink Floyd were in bits, Bob Dylan was in decline, both musically and personally, Bowie was in the middle of cocaine addiction... need I go on?

Advertisement