Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gemini pdt6000 turntables

• 05-10-2005 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Does anyone own a pair? And if so, how do you use the tempo control? I got them about 6 months ago and never had cause to use the feature but now it's just annoying that I can't find out how it works. The manual says it works the same way as the pitch control but nothing happens.

Nice one

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

This may or may not help. I haven't has the chance to read it.
    http://www.djzone.net/pg/0203/re030102.shtml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Tempo control is changing the speed of the record but keeping vocals in key, try it out with a track that has vocals. it should stop sped up tracks sounding like mickey mouse, and slowed down tracks like the singer has a cold.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭ullu

Thanks for the replies.

I'd read that article already and I know what the functions are supposed to do, it's just that nothing happens at all when I mess around with the tempo control. The pitch control works perfectly well but when I use the tempo, it's like there's a quartz lock on it (don't worry, I've checked that :rolleyes: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Tuff Break

hey hows it going, i dont have a set of pdt6000s but i do have PT2000s,. it sounds like your pitch is locked, on my set theres a switch that locks the pitch at 0, think its for calibrating them, try lookin for a simular swith, it should be pritty visable!!!

Advertisement