Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overnight parking (fairly safe)

Options
  • 05-10-2005 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where in Galway city, close enough to the city centre, I could park my car overnight which is fairly safe?

I'm headin up on a night-out next week and I drew the short straw on drivin up!

I don't mind havin to pay for overnight in a multi-storey, well, within reason!

Any one with any ideas??

Thanx 4 any info..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Where abouts are u staying ?
    Don't park in Dyke Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Jury's Inn, by the river, has a parking garage. Bit pricey but safe and central

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Multi-story beside the train station.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

24-hour parking lot, city centre, near St. Pats Primary School/The Market (Market St.?)
    Twould be central enough for the pubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

theres a 24 car park right infront of the docks, that central enough and is fairly cheap...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

toxick wrote:
    theres a 24 car park right infront of the docks, that central enough and is fairly cheap...

€1.70 an hour is cheap alright !

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

SyxPak wrote:
    24-hour parking lot, city centre, near St. Pats Primary School/The Market (Market St.?)
    Twould be central enough for the pubs.

If thats the one up from cps it's not that safe. On two seperate occasions my car was broke into while i was in the club.

They had no cameras so i could do sweet fuk all. Never again, go to the one in foster court or hynes on the dock road.Both are very central and not too bad on price.

Timeout

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

Thanks lads but I've already been up and back!

Ended up parking it at a mate of a mates where it was as safe as anywhere else! People in the house all nite with my car parked on the drive- nice1

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Ah yes the old "parked at my mates house" works very well and the advantage is its generally alot closer and cheaper then the parking lot.

Hope you had a good time.

Advertisement