Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Overnight parking in Galway city(fairly safe)

Options
  • 05-10-2005 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where in Galway city, close enough to the city centre, I could park my car overnight which is fairly safe?

I'm headin up on a night-out next week and I drew the short straw on drivin up!

I don't mind havin to pay for overnight in a multi-storey, well, within reason!

Any one with any ideas??

Thanx 4 any info..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Kavs

any where on college rd is usually 'fairly safe' ,park in front of one of the B&B's and you should be sound. its only a 5-10 min walk to most pubs in the city then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Jurys or Hynes yard are perfectly safe. Unless its a Bentley it will be fine anywhere on the outskirts of the city. Watch out for clampers if parking on a street overnight

Advertisement