Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Science Year 2 books needed

Options
  • 05-10-2005 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Anyone have any of these?

Guide to C++ Programming - Kelly, Gill and Macmillan, 2001.
    Assembler: inside and out - Harley Hahn (1992) Osborne, McGraw Hill.
    Algorithms in C (3rd Ed) - R. Sedgewick, Addison Wesley, 1999.
    Computer Science: An Overview J Glenn Brookshear Addison Wesley Longman, 1997.
    Data and Computer Communications 6th edition - William Stallings Prentice Hall ISBN 0-02-415425 -3, 1996
    Object-Oriented Systems Analysis and Design using UML - S. Bennett, S. McRobb and R. Farmer, McGraw-Hill, 1999.
    Using UML – Software Engineering with Objects and Components - P. Stevens and R. Pooley(2000) Addison-Wesley.
    Internet and World Wide Web How to Program 2nd ed. - Deitel, Deitel & Neito, Prentice Hall, 2002.
    Fundamentals of Database Systems 3/e - E. Navathe, Addison-Wesley, 2002
    Understanding Operating Systems, 2nd Ed. - I.M. Flynn & A. McIver McHoes. PWS Publishing Company, 1997.
    Discrete Mathematics, 4th Ed. - R. Johnsonbaugh, Prentice Hall, 1998
    Formal Specification Using Z, 2nd Ed. - D. Lightfoot, Macmillan, 1992 Statistic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

who are you?

you need a book on c++ and you're good to go. just download the rest of the info

nerd :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i saw a few signs up on the notice boars by the door by the ladies from some lad in 3rd year selling his book. Look at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Look at that.

just look. don't respond though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

AMen brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

AMen brother.
    Amen Sister!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Btw thats for the book list Irishlife.
    I only knew about c++, I'll havta look into the rest.

Advertisement