Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kenny AWARDS - How many kenny's does Your Signature Deserve ?

• 11-09-2001 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi and welcome to the kenny AWARDS
    The kenny award is given to the users with a signature that stands out, original, witty and MEMORABLE
    Does your Signature deserve a kenny AWARD ?

Be Warned tough, Can you take an Honest Appraisal ?

Relative has been awarded the maximum 5 kenny's as it is ORIGINAL & THOUGHT PROVOKING :)

South_Park_1_-_Kenny.gifSouth_Park_1_-_Kenny.gifSouth_Park_1_-_Kenny.gifSouth_Park_1_-_Kenny.gifSouth_Park_1_-_Kenny.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Relative
    Hi and welcome to the kenny AWARDS
    The kenny award is given to the users with a signature that stands out, original, witty and MEMORABLE
    Does your Signature deserve a kenny AWARD ?

Be Warned tough, Can you take an Honest Appraisal ?

Relative has been awarded the maximum 5 kenny's as it is ORIGINAL & THOUGHT PROVOKING

Ken-zomb.gifKen-zomb.gifKen-zomb.gifKen-zomb.gifKen-zomb.gif

i would give mine 5. as my second name is kenny, i feel quiet confident that i can give out as many of me as i please.
    besides, my sig is thought provocing, deep and very philisophical.
    and then i changed it.

but hey, people do stuff........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Relative

test
    You have been awarded 4 kennys' as you sig is Short and Memorable (bit like a good domain name)
    But then you take it away ?.... trying for 5? :)

South_Park_1_-_Kenny.gifSouth_Park_1_-_Kenny.gifSouth_Park_1_-_Kenny.gifSouth_Park_1_-_Kenny.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Relative
    test
    You have been awarded 4 kennys' as you sig is Short and Memorable (bit like a good domain name)
    But then you take it away ?.... trying for 5? :)

Ken-zomb.gifKen-zomb.gifKen-zomb.gifKen-zomb.gif

well, im only going to give you 1 of me as i think your sig is too long, its too american pie wholesome, and everyone hates people who are deep and philisophical as they tend to sound like muppets. besides, who wants to live their dream? its far more fun trying to achieve it than to live it.....
    and i want me back by the end of the day :)

originally posted by whitewashman "besides, my sig is thought provocing, deep and very philisophical.
    originally posted by whitewashman "and everyone hates people who are deep and philisophical as they tend to sound like muppets. "

MUPPET :)
    South_Park_1_-_Kenny.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

and mine would get?

• Advertisement

"A single death is a tragedy,a thousand deaths is a statistic"

Not very original but - Topical?

South_Park_1_-_Kenny.gifSouth_Park_1_-_Kenny.gifSouth_Park_1_-_Kenny.gif
    "Let Chaos Entwine on defenseless soil"

South_Park_1_-_Kenny.gifSouth_Park_1_-_Kenny.gif

freaky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

j00 == muppet

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

And mine? :)

Sedulously eschew obfuscatory hyperverbosity and prolixity.

Trojan - I Can't spell it, Pronounce it or understand it . Can Anyone ?

South_Park_1_-_Kenny.gifSouth_Park_1_-_Kenny.gif

I think we're all beginning to loose sight of the real issue here, which is what are we going to call ourselves? I think it comes down to a choice between The League Against Salivating Monsters, or, my own personal preferance, which is The Committee for the Liberation and Intergration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society. One drawback with that. The abbreviation is CLITORIS. -- Rimmer, Red Dwarf

WhiteLancer : As sig's go this is a bit long but it did make my "other half" smile :)

South_Park_1_-_Kenny.gifSouth_Park_1_-_Kenny.gifSouth_Park_1_-_Kenny.gif

Advertisement