Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should i do?!

• 05-10-2005 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My Vodafone contract has expired recently.

I was looking at moving to Pay as you Go. However i would also like a new phone :) So i wouldn't mind going back to pre pay. Vodafone want 28 days notice if i "cancel the contract"

Does this apply if i say move to o2, Meteor or 3? And i'd be able to keep my current number?

Lastly :) Could someone recommend a good phone with a good MP3 player? I was looking at the Sony W800i, is there anything similar to this?

Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Slice

If you're a billpay customer with any of the networks they require 28 days notice for cancelling account. If you port to another network you'll be liable 28 days rental beyond the date you port if you don't notify them. If you do notify them saying you're looking to port within the 28 days in writing then they can't bill you for rental beyond the date 28 days after your letter's received.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Why would you move back to pay as you go?
    Just curious....
    Anyway, if you move networks there's no problem keeping your number, just bring a Vod bill with you.

Advertisement