Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP case recommandation

• 05-10-2005 8:29pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Thought i'd let you know about the PSP case i bought on Ebay.

It cost me a total of €8 including postage, and was my very first ebay purchase. Very happy with it as it solid enough and can fit 2 umd's as well as headphones.

Linky from the guy i bought here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭kahaya

I got a Logitech® PlayGear Pocket™, here is a link to it on the Logitech site http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2362,CONTENTID=10181

It is absolutely brill as it holds the PSP snug and there's no room for it to move about. Hard case on outside with a plastic/rubber inner lining, used it to bring PSP on holiday with me and now store it in case all of the time.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Had a look at that all right, but i wanted a bit of extra space for the umd's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

kahaya wrote:
    I got a Logitech® PlayGear Pocket™, here is a link to it on the Logitech site http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2362,CONTENTID=10181

It is absolutely brill as it holds the PSP snug and there's no room for it to move about. Hard case on outside with a plastic/rubber inner lining, used it to bring PSP on holiday with me and now store it in case all of the time.

Where did you get that? how much was it?

Anyone see any with speakers built in?

Advertisement