Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Greet & Grub; pt, 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

i'd be up for it again .... i'll say straight off thursdays are no good for me now.

6th

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Count me in too, fridays/saturdays suit me best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

There's a 50-50 chance I could attend, though it would be weekends only - I'd also have to make a trip over specifically, unless it happened sometime while I was over...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I'll see what my bizarre schedual can manage...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Right, I've put up a poll to see when suits people, I haven't bothered about Sat or Sun since, most people generally agreed last time that a week night was best. Kenneth have you any plans to come over soon?

As for a venue, any suggestions??
    I think the Ghost Bus, it's prob not booked out too much this time of year.

As for te link, I've had a few people say that it didn't work, please read the link, it never did work it was meant to bring a smile to your face and warm th ecockles of your heart.

• Advertisement

Well, it would prolly be Around Xmas for anything longer than a weekend, 20-27th December, then sometime in the New Year...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

can new ppl attend?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Voted for friday (altough I'd really prefer a saturday, but I think I'd be fighting a losing battle over that :mad: ).

Of course Gerry, these are open to everyone, infact having new people is the whole idea of a Greet&Grub™ (I came up with the trm for the first one so its mine!! ... am feeling territorial today!!).

Sorry Steve it does look like weekends are out but i'd do a saturday if it came to it.

6th

Weekends would be best for me too, provided I can afford to fly over, else we'll have to meet up another time. By the way Mark, did you get my email?

• Advertisement

what time and place?i voted monday but demoratic ways rule what ever evening ill do what i need to do to get there

have yet to pic a date or venue, if its a friday night we'll have to make sure we pick somewhere we can hear each other! .......... Oh and where pretty girls can overhear our interesting conversations and go "oh you men are so brave!!" lol

6th

dublin6th wrote:
    Oh and where pretty girls can overhear our interesting conversations and go "oh you men are so brave!!" lol

Sounds like something I can dig :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Bleedin Horse again??

How about the first Friday of next month?
    That gives roughly 3 weeks notice, so plently of time to arrange well where to sit; personnaly I suggest a chair, although I have been known to try a bar stool.

I'm afraid that I can't make that, mostly because I'm going to Denmark then...

is this going any further or has a decision still to be made?

Advertisement