Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Truth Hurts!

• 05-10-2005 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

A couple had just happily settled their divorce and decided to go out for a meal to celebrate.
    After having a lovely dinner, the ex-husband put down his wine glass, looked at his ex-wife and said "Now that we're divorced I want to ask you something I never could when we were married"
    She looked at him and awaited his question.
    "Now, we have five sons, and all except one of them has black hair?"

His ex-wife looked shy and said "Why ruin a lovely evening by bringing up the past?"
    In attempt to get his answer he said "It's okay now, it's behind us, I just want to know, who's boy is Thomas'?"
    She looked at him again, before saying "Well if you really want to know, Thomas is your son..."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Le Rack wrote:
    A couple had just happily settled their divorce and decided to go out for a meal to celebrate.
    After having a lovely dinner, the ex-husband put down his wine glass, looked at his ex-wife and said "Now that we're divorced I want to ask you something I never could when we were married"
    She looked at him and awaited his question.
    "Now, we have five sons, and all except one of them has black hair?"

His ex-wife looked shy and said "Why ruin a lovely evening by bringing up the past?"
    In attempt to get his answer he said "It's okay now, it's behind us, I just want to know, who's boy is Thomas'?"
    She looked at him again, before saying "Well if you really want to know, Thomas is your son..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

If you mean "Whats the rest?" there is none, the "..." signify her trailing off tone of voice! It's not great but made me smile first time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

cool joke :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

:D Good on ya! Smacks of:
    Hubby: "Well, mother of 5" to which wife replies "Yes, Father of 3!" :D Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Ouch!!!! Thats one mean kick in the ego.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

oooh... lol.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Very good altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

im talkin downtown!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

jaggeh wrote:
    im talkin downtown!
    you're what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

BigEejit wrote:
    you're what?
    I'm gonna assume that he meant cuz the wife was a total cheater but..meh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

good joke :)

Advertisement