Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer

Options
  • 06-10-2005 4:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

CLUG is having a few pints on Friday in the Well, I'm sure a few Boardsies would be welcome. Or at the very least, good hunting.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

6:30 in the Well apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I'm a bit screwed on the cash front at the moment so probably wont be there but I'll send you a text if I change my mind. The thought of a pint is mighty tempting.

Never let money come between you and your social life John. ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Would love to come along, but I appear to have a prior engagement horking up huge globs of phlegm (disgusting I know, but screw it - if I have to feel this way, I'm share the misery around with a big shovel). So probably no beer for me tonight...

Are there any women here today? Ken Shabby hasn't had it for weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Was out last night and am decidedly feeling a bit under the weather. Plus I'm also off to barcelona next week and want to save a few bob for the trip

Never let [a hangover] come between you and your social life. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I'm at work... hope ye enjoyed!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Jim Comic

Franciscan Well
    October Beer Festival 2005

In conjunction with Eurobeers, the Franciscan Well Brewery pub is delighted to announce the 7th October Beerfest to be held during the long weekend of the 28th, 29th and 30th October at the Franciscan Well Brewery, 14 North Mall, Cork City.

Continuing with the tradition of providing a wide range of different taste experiences then those usually provided in Ireland, this year we are adding a new dimension to the Beerfest by introducing Eastern European beers. We will be displaying lagers and stout from Poland such as Staropolskie, Lech, Tyskie, Zywiec, Svyturys from Lithuania and Baltika from Russia.

There will be a selection of Belgium beers on tap. These will include Watou’s Wit, Bels Pils, Delerium Tremens, Floris Apple and Hommel. We are also launching a new thirst quenching fruit beer Pink Killer which has a distinguished grapefruit taste.

To make the day out a full experience, there will be an all-day barbecue and live music all day. A fully heated tent will be provided to guarantee against the vagaries of the weather.

Advertisement