Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV in apartment complexes

Options
  • 06-10-2005 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard of a company called SkyConway? I'm looking at buying a new apartment and it comes wired for TV. I found out these are the guys who provide the service. Does anyone have any experience with them?

I did a quick google but didnt find anything.

The apartments are Gleann Ribh in lusk. I've seen them mentioned here before....

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Deu

I just moved into an apartment and Skyconway was the only option for TV.
    I got them to connect the cable which gives you all the Irish channels (RTE 1+ 2, TV3, TG4) as well as the standard UK channels (BBC 1+2, UTV , ITV3?, C4).
    You also get 2 music channels (VH1 + another can't remenber the name), E4.
    Travel, Reality and some other stuff.

You get 21 channels for €50 a quarter.

You also have a full satellite feed coming through the same connection that you can put a Sky box. I haven't gotten but as far as I know you pay the standard sky charges.

Regards

Deu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Thanks for getting back to me. Thats what i wanted to know.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think you are legally entitled to have any provider you want, but that would mean having to find someone willing to supply you.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

i have them too, they just make a deal with the builder.
    of course you can get someone else if you like but prob not
    wired for ntl.

They put sky digital in for me, no problems so far.
    note that I couldn't get sky+ though as there is only one feed
    to the apt...

Advertisement