Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle For Europe

• 06-10-2005 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

alot of u prolly know bout it/play in it...last campaign was my first and i really enjoyed it :) ... made me a much better player
    would love to c more irish players on there and show them (mostly yanks) ;) how its done

Short Description:
    Battle for Europe is a tournament-style campaign game for Call of Duty & United Offensive. BFE is not a clan ladder or like any other online tournament. Call of Duty players will participate in a simulated war, complete with commanding officers, divisions, and a grand strategy map showing the progress of the war from week to week. Moves are made on the grand strategy map, but the battles are fought out on our own Call Of Duty & United Offensive servers! Think of it as a cross between a strategy board game and a first-person shooter, where you can immerse yourself in realistic WW2 environments and strategy.
    Visit us at the Battle for Europe Site now for more info and Registration for this awesome event!

forums are being cleaned now for the new campaign

check it out

cod.battleforeurope.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Hi Dr_MaSoN,

This sounds like fun! But could you tell us more (about the CoD/UO section)? How exactly does it work? Do you have to be in a clan to participate? Or can you go as a single player? Are they S&D wars? Or is it TDM, HQ, etc? Does it happen that wars are organised on US servers (ping would be an issue obviously...)?

Thank you in advance for shedding more light on this! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

np problem mate

first of all its S & D....single players are welcome as it is a very friendly place with plenty of allocated new player assistors :) ...it all adds a bit more spice to cod imo and is a laugh aswell with the ranks and that...its mostly played on custom maps..but these are always put up on the site b4 the battle so easy to have at the ready...alas most of it is played on the american servers but they do posses a euro server and the euros are petitioning em to use it more :D .. so sign up and help us...pings arent that bad though in all fairness..its all properly run with again allocated tournement officals and watchdogsd to enforce the rules...Team speak is use by to communicte between squads aswell...

UO campaign is seperate from the main cod campaign and is not compulsarory just if u want to play some more

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

Sounds good! The link doesn't work for me though... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 %Raven%

Im an NPA in it so if u wanna ask me any questions my xfire is esraven and the website is www.battleforeurope.com , just click on the Call of Duty part and it will bring you to the main page.

We are between campaigns at the moment but signups for the next campaign will open at about 11pm on saturday and battles will start again about a week after that.

only works with IE for some reason i think :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Works for me in Firefox Dr_MaSoN. Weird... :confused:

Sounds like a good laugh even if I'm not a fan of custom maps. I might sign up fo r the next campaign! ;)

try a couple of battles mate tis a laugh :eek:

bout 100 signded up so far lads and ladies so join up...there is a small scim tonight and a huge 1 tmorrow lastng for 12 hours if ya wanna try it out :D

Advertisement