Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cloud, DeVore: *Grey* buttons?

• 11-09-2001 7:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads, what's the chances of making the buttons with red text instead of grey in the default style, the same as the links? You have to go poking for the current buttons, particularly "edit" and "quote" which are on a grey background. Be a bit more usable?

Cheers,
    adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

i like them but im useing clouds skin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I think the buttons at the top of the page could certainly be changed in colour, but the ones in between messages in a thread should probably stay something like they are - it makes it easier to read the thread from top to bottom.

Opinions please?

John.
    --

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Well, obviously I think they should be red - there is, after all, already text there in red ("Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged") - however if you think that will detract from the flow I guess you could change them to black? At least it would be more obvious (and more usable from an accessibility standpoint?)

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

I think they are fine as they are. You dont notice them untill you need them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Just use the Cloud skin -)

• Advertisement
Advertisement