Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to start a Japanese Class..!

• 06-10-2005 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello, just dropping a note on the board to see if anyone's interested in coming to a Japanese Class. Run by me, that is. It would be kind of fun.. in a casually educational & inexpensive way, I think. I lived in Japan a couple of years, studied pretty damn hard, took the Nihongo Nouryokushiken (National Proficiency test) at the 3rd level and got near a perfect score ..um, can check myself into hospital and even pull when fubar'd on cooking sake. Now I'm back in Dublin but still love the language & studying at intermediate level so with a gun to my head could hopefully read 6-700 kanji. I suppose there's folks out there as good or better than that but it's not unfair I reckon to assume most wouldn't be. Well, not sure how qualified I sound but reckon I have something to offer and would be offering my humble services to beginners, those going over there, L.Cert students... Makuru mon ka! (in anime voice) 'I'll never give up". So please let me know if there's any interest. City centre or UCD might be good venues. Cheers then. Tim.. ps this is all done with good intentions: abuse or sarcasm is punishable by death. Or annoyance at least.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

yeah i'm studying japanese in ucd so if you wanted to practice or help out over coffee i dunno...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭Rcuomo

yea i might be interested in that...
    i've been wanting to learn japanese for awhile now and i've been using pimsleur but its slow progress especially since i dont have the books, just the audio...so let me know what you're planning.

you could use the ilac centre library perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

I'm very interested in learning Japanese. UCD would be perfect for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Maskhadov

is there any japanese people we can chat with ?

Advertisement