Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Development Circles

Options
  • 06-10-2005 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

I hope this topic belongs in this forum!

Does anyone know of any development circles in Dublin. I recently signed up to a evening course in psychic development but it was cancelled when they only got 4 people so i am now looking for a way to expand myself with likeminded people .... anyone know of anywhere i could look?

thanks

6th

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

dublin6th wrote:
    I hope this topic belongs in this forum!
    I think it's one of those things that fits in either here or paranormal
    dublin6th wrote:
    Does anyone know of any development circles in Dublin. I recently signed up to a evening course in psychic development but it was cancelled when they only got 4 people so i am now looking for a way to expand myself with likeminded people .... anyone know of anywhere i could look?
    It's come up a few times on the paranormal board, but I don't think there was ever any sign of one, altough reading this reminded of a thread here about a guy in Enfield running development courses and reiki and crystal training and stuff like that. His site is http://www.solashealing.net (I don't know if he has any connection with our own Solas ?). The quick description of the course looks good but there are a few things that put me off such as
    Please note: 80% of course must be attended to receive Certificate of Completion of the course.
    Certificate of Completion :confused:

I've been kind of thinking of trying to organise one at some stage in the new year, altough never having even been near one I'm not sure yet what'll need to be done. Also Scorptech mentioned that he will be trying to organise one when he moves back to Dublin in the Spiritualism thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

(I don't know if he has any connection with our own Solas ?)
    nopers
    It's come up a few times on the paranormal board
    It does come up alot, I thought this forum might be better suited to organising something.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭scorptech

Stevenmu - Also Scorptech mentioned that he will be trying to organise one when he moves back to Dublin in the Spiritualism thread.

I see we have a new thread on development circle (well done SOLAS). Yes your right Stevenmu, my last development circle in the UK is next Wednesday. The circle leader is going through a few things with me regarding the processes involved in running a circle.

I will be leaving the UK (after 17 years) and will be over in Dublin in two weeks time. Although I will be house/job hunting (any help on this would be appreciated) I will be updating the www.circleofwhitelight.co.uk website to include Ireland.

I would like to put a development circle together in Dublin (North Dublin/Laytown) when the smoke has cleared. Finding a place to hold the circle will be on the agenda, however, initially I would like to met up with like minded people to see if there is enough interest.

So if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Advertisement