Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matching a Tile

Options
  • 06-10-2005 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

Trying to find a matching tile for my bathroom. I want to raise the level of the tiling around the bath.

So just wondering where would be the best places to check (that would have a wide range of tiles so best chance of finding a match)? Preferrably near Liffey Valley / Castleknock / Blanchardstown / Chapelizod.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

I don't live in the smoke so I can't recommend a particular shop, but it you don't find one to match the colour you could just try for the same size and then use some tile paint to give a matching colour all over

- this would ofcourse depend on the current coverage and if you're up to the painting.. :rolleyes: I had a quick look on the B&Q website but can't find any indication of a range of colours etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

funnily enough - found the tile in b&q this evening

Advertisement