Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GodsKitchen Oct 31st The Point

• 06-10-2005 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭

Anyone out there headin to GodsKitchen? I'm going myself,thought that a friend was getting tickets but he said today that we'll just pay up there. Should that do?
    Looking forward to it, Las Vegas theme sounds good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

:( Surely someone could give me a bit of info on this? i really don't wanna go all the way to dublin to stand outside the point listenin to the bass. shur i'm only a thick culshee who wouldn't know where else to go :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

it wont sell you

but just buy your tickets beforehand if youre worried

Helix wrote:
    it wont sell you

but just buy your tickets beforehand if youre worried

I haven't got a credit card so was gonna leave it up to my friend to get the tickets. Not sure what you meant by 'it won't sell you' are you saying that the point won't be selling tickets on the night?
    thanks for replying btw.

i mean the concert wont sell out

therefore therell be tickets at the door

Helix wrote:
    i mean the concert wont sell out

therefore therell be tickets at the door

Nice one, thanks v much. :)

• Advertisement

youd never know.........
    a lot of the boys who didnt get to go to global gathering will be up for going to it and Jurys hotel on the quays has been booked out for that night already and that has never happend before a godskitchen in the past........
    get your ticket ASAP and a place to stay as soon as possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

Just thought id point out godskitchen isnt on the 31st its on the 30th!

cant wait

its extremely hard to get hotels in dublin on bank holiday weekends, thats more what its down to than godskitchen being on
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Hmmmmmmm...... I have no ticket and there's no hotel after being booked, maybe i'd better start organising this myself or we'll be goin nowhere. Really don't wanna miss it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Eddie Brennan

id strongly advise not getting a ticket and coming to dublin and hopeing its sold out so you could go to something decent.

• Advertisement

Well i'm a big Armin Van Burren fan,and i like Eddie Halliwell and Above + Beyond too so it's good enough for me. :)

id strongly advise not getting a ticket and coming to dublin and hopeing its sold out so you could go to something decent.

hahahhaha gowan teh eddeh

hehe

deisedevil wrote:
    Well i'm a big Armin Van Burren fan,and i like Eddie Halliwell and Above + Beyond too so it's good enough for me. :)
    ah im only taking the piss, each to their own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

What do you like so Eddie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Our edwards a bit of a techno guru.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,584 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

deisedevil wrote:
    Anyone out there headin to GodsKitchen? I'm going myself,thought that a friend was getting tickets but he said today that we'll just pay up there. Should that do?
    Looking forward to it, Las Vegas theme sounds good.

I'd rather stick rusty nails in me feet tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

peter nelis ya mad ****, ye're like a bad smell.

devil lad, just head down to ticketmaster in whatever town is near ya and buy the ticket in cash...

haha goway outta that ciaran ye love me

Advertisement