Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Tactics

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

jonski wrote:
    You were pretty quick with your statement to take jeeps in your first post and I think thats what annoyed most ppl

I think maybe theres been a few kneejerk reactions in this thread. I've gotten very pissed off at people forcing me to waste loads of time going on big treks across maps, and so I kind of jumped in without really thinking.

Others have made the same mistake I feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,161 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Zillah wrote:
    you have absolutely no basis on which to judge my maturity.
    Well your attitude seems to be one of "I want it so Im taking it and I dont care that it 'belongs' to somebody else"
    I'd call that immature.
    Anywho, you dont seem to see the point we are trying to make to you so I am also done with this conversation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i sat in a jeep on FuShe for close to 15 minutes before i was forced to move, the spot i took had excellent coverage and i kept several squads pinned at one of the flags, i even took down 2 attack choppers and a blackhawk.

i may be jumping in with both feet, but i still stand by my original statement. if you take something i am using then you are as good as a theif and i will kill you.

im tired of asswipes jumping in and driving me over cliffs, into rivers, over mines etc etc etc. and ruinging the fairly decent defense i was putting up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

GreeBo wrote:
    Well your attitude seems to be one of "I want it so Im taking it and I dont care that it 'belongs' to somebody else"
    I'd call that immature.

Christ, you're such a self righteous ass. Your point could be summarised to "I want it so im keeping it and I dont care that someone else wants it."
    Anywho, you dont seem to see the point we are trying to make to you so I am also done with this conversation.

I see the point, I just dont agree with it.
    im tired of asswipes jumping in and driving me over cliffs, into rivers, over mines etc etc etc. and ruinging the fairly decent defense i was putting up.

You don't actually give a shte about what Im actually saying do you? You're just so happy to blame me for whatever moron drove you off a cliff and it feels good and thats that. Fine, live in your own angry little world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Wheres the love??
    Lads calm down, its only a game. Sure its irritating when soemthing liek that happens to you, but 10 seconds later youve usually forgotten about it after youve mown down an entire quad with a mounted MG or stuck C4 on an enemy chopper and blown it to pieces in mid air etc etc...sh!t happens, just move on and have fun. If i got my knickers in a twist about every time some knob TK'd me to get to a plane first, or whatever...well id have some pretty twisted knickers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Since the 1.03 patch (and even before to a certain extent) the best defense against choppers has always been jeeps. Stick one out of sight and open up on the chopper when it starts to decend and it's sure to leave and you have a good chance of killing it.

There really is *nothing* worse IMHO then defending a flag in a map where choppers dominate only for someone to jump into it and drive off. Removing the defences is inviting the enemy to take the position.

Advertisement