Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this fair and just?

Options
  • 06-10-2005 6:35pm
    Site Banned Posts: 6

Sparkzz was banned today for trying to set up a poll to see if you would support removing the ban on Sparkz who was banned yesterday for taking the mick out of Sparks. To you programmers out there, this is beginning to be recursive.
    Please give your view on the draconian use of power by the moderators by taking the following poll. This poll will last until Civdef spots this so be quick!

Is this Fair? 4 votes

Sparkz and Sparkzz are both plonkers
    0% 0 votes
    I support the excesssive abuse of power by moderators
    100% 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

Boring..! :mad:

• Site Banned Posts: 6 Celer et Audax

You are right JC your comment was an exact description of all of your posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

eafu3d.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

I can highly recommend the facility to block /ignore users ..
    You are now on mine..!

Bliss ! :)

Voting is good for you.

• Advertisement

Vote early, vote often, vote to your heart's content. Don't just read, participate. This is a fleeting chance to have a voice in how the board is run .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Just for the record, I'm now organising a permenant sitewide ban against this poster. That is all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement