Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

y drugs are illegal

Options
  • 06-10-2005 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Its simple minded people who follow society like a pack of ants, going with the flow, clockin' in and out of work daily to live for 2 days a week(weekends), agree with the Taoiseach "Bertie Ahern" who decided to name a ****ing stadium after him, **** him, cheek, nerve and which is giving him ****ing statement to the world be the representative of ****ing ireland, but now, by nameing a stadium he is proving to the rest of the world, not only speaking for ireland, he is controlling ireland("do as i say!" **** you!!!).

so my fellow listeners, topic of the conversation, beer, smokes, and any anti- none debatable drug from the pharmacy are all allowed to be sold..... Y?Y?Y?Y?Y?Y?Y?Y?Y?Y? cause an addiction that pays the taxes, pays for bertie's bowl.. hash... simple, relaxed, non-violent drug(statement by bill hicks) why is it illegal... cause it doesnt pay his up his own hole are main man, yes, you guessed it.... ejit bertie ahern, to ****ing steal my money, slave i am, to a man with a 10th of irelands money...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,201 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Are y drugs like Ganja?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭black_jack

hip2dahop wrote:
    Its simple minded people who follow society like a pack of ants, going with the flow, clockin' in and out of work daily to live for 2 days a week(weekends), agree with the Taoiseach "Bertie Ahern" who decided to name a ****ing stadium after him, **** him, cheek, nerve and which is giving him ****ing statement to the world be the representative of ****ing ireland, but now, by nameing a stadium he is proving to the rest of the world, not only speaking for ireland, he is controlling ireland("do as i say!" **** you!!!).

so my fellow listeners, topic of the conversation, beer, smokes, and any anti- none debatable drug from the pharmacy are all allowed to be sold..... Y?Y?Y?Y?Y?Y?Y?Y?Y?Y? cause an addiction that pays the taxes, pays for bertie's bowl.. hash... simple, relaxed, non-violent drug(statement by bill hicks) why is it illegal... cause it doesnt pay his up his own hole are main man, yes, you guessed it.... ejit bertie ahern, to ****ing steal my money, slave i am, to a man with a 10th of irelands money...

You do realise it wasn't actually called the Bertie Bowl? I mean really? It was called the national stadium. The Bertie Bowl was a nickname given to it by the press.

What is the lesson we've learnt here? Too much of good thing rots your brain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

hip2dahop wrote:

wtfmonkey4hx.jpg

Seriously. what is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'm just going to be rude and say that I understod almost nothing from the first post. The rudeness comes in that I'm not all that pushed about that.

The bit I did understand: Ahern wasn't naming the stadium after himself, it was a joke spread by people that weren't him. About him. Hasn't he gotten fat though.

I'm just going to stick my neck out and lock this. I could move it to Humanities or somewhere like TCN but I'm not going to. Complaints to the usual address.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement