Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party At Donnachas!!!

Options
  • 06-10-2005 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

hi all! i hope some of you know donnacha/shidoshi/big lad with the glasses/peter...from achill...yes well. theres going to be a party there. sometime soon. we have to devise a date but i just thought id post it. any ideas for a date? bye for now. toodles

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Per Liefsonson

I remember him. How is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CONOR!!! f...

donnachas great. lonely though him and peter. so. date?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Heh. Achill. But yeah, I know not this person and thus will not be in attendance. I swear it's not because of the Achillness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Per Liefsonson

Sure that's what they all say...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

hi all! i hope some of you know donnacha/shidoshi/big lad with the glasses/peter...from achill...yes well. theres going to be a party there. sometime soon. we have to devise a date but i just thought id post it. any ideas for a date? bye for now. toodles

Was he around this year? I didn't see him OR peter*.
    I may or may noe be able to go. Most likely not. In any case enjoy.

*best prank ever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Heh - I think Dave's still unsure if he was Donnacha or Peter.

Donnacha, your name is spelled DONNCHA. Like that. I should know. It IS my name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

No it's not. It's an ILLUSION!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

I would like to add now that the Peter thing was not a nice thing to do to a person at all. Albeit hilarious.

I think it was at his height when Leo said to me: "You know Donncha and Peter, yeah? Well they're actually one person. He has schizophrenia." That rightly freaked me out.

Also, that was an excellent storyline, etc.

Was it just me you got it with?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

*mutters about how it's Dissociative Identity Disorder not schizophrenia, wanders away from reminiscing about things she wasn't present for*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

modular wrote:
    Was it just me you got it with?
    I believe Leo told me that you were the one target. Oh how I laughed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

Well I guess it's class A bullying then.

Get on the wrong side of me, I report you to the gardaí.

Don't hold me to this, by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 shidoshi

Having just happened across this thread, i am amused (and worried).
    All that aside i must say that i was surprised that it (the prank) lasted so long.... I thought that dave would have copped since Peter And Donnacha were NEVER together...... and Peter used to have the lines of a bandage on his hand...

Advertisement