Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Typo

Options
  • 06-10-2005 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

just to say that when i said 'shells' instead of 'shels' it was a typo. if look ar any of my threads you'll notice i make alot of mistakes with my typing so stop being a-holes about it... em,please :p .and to blu-sonic, if it was him who asked, i've never been to anfield but only because my dad's an arsenal fan (he's from london) and refuses to bring me and my brothers are reluctant to spend 400 euro on me for some reason :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

everyone makes mistakes bear
    go on the gunners!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Ah....Claire bear it don't mattter..once you spell well enough for us to know what you're saying it's all good...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

i thought you were talkin bout the seaside tbh.... nah only messin... and sure its only shels... i'd say somethin if ya got Cork City wrong :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

You're a woman and were trying to talk about football that explains the mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

dont worry about CB havinag a go at somebodies spelling is the lowest form of argument, and generally only used when someone is backed into a wall, or stuck for something to say.

I've been to highbury a few times too, (used to live in london) tis nice, i believe anfield is lovely, never been no intention, unless shamrock rovers play liverpool there, and the odd are a little bit slim for that, i only asked cuz people go on about uk clubs and only see them on tv etc. supporting an irish team means you get to sample the atmosphere and feel the excitment, the quality might not be as hight but the pasion and enthusiasm are all there.

well all in all this thread is about as far from phantom fm as we could get, the others thread was locked as this should be soon too me's tinks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

blu_sonic wrote:
    dont worry about CB havinag
    blu_sonic wrote:
    pasion
    there you go people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
    See nobody can spell on boards anyway

Advertisement