Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Nano Recall

Options
  • 06-10-2005 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I bought an iPod Nano a few weeks ago....I heard today that they are being recalled??

Could someone fill me in....how do I know if mine has to be sent back etc.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Where did you hear that? It's not mentioned on the Apple site. I haven't heard anything about it. It would be on the site if there was a recall

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

Apple have confirmed that there was a problem with the screens on some of the nanos and have agreed to replace them but there has been no recall . .

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/comments/apple-acknowledges-ipod-nano-screen-problems/

There seems to be big problems with scratching on the nano . . Am off to the states tomorrow and was planning to buy one but now . . not so sure . .

How has yours held up over the past couple of weeks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I have mine a few weeks and it's grand, no problems with it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Mine is ok too....there's a few minor scrathes on the front, but thats prob my own fault!

Advertisement