Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G connect cards and Dell

Options
  • 06-10-2005 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello, anyone else having problems connecting to the web using a 3G card? I have spent six months trying to do so with Vodafone on a new Dell Inspiron 6000 only to keep being told 'SIM not ready.' A Colleague said she would try the O2 card and if it worked buy the Dell - great as I had to buy another one which the Vodafone does work on (Fujitso Siemens). However she cannot get the O2 to connect either so the laptop is of new no use to her and my visa card has had to carry the cost of both laptops.... anyone have a similar experience? I have not ruled out the possibility it is the connect cards as opposed to the laptop.

:(

Comments

Advertisement