Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need desperate help! (Leave opinions at the door please;))

Options
  • 06-10-2005 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Morrowind (life eater I know but that's not the issue), has decided to mess around with me. I recently got a laptop, installed games and cracked them, JUST so I wouldn't be messing around with disks and stuff.
    I have both Tribunal and Bloodmoon and the right game-fix for the version. I get throught the hordes of Dark Brotherhood and to the leader only to have what he says to you when he's on the last 1/8 of health repeat and scroll down the screen, completely f*cking over my game (only way to stop is to exit, no persuasion, or the goodbye button work)
    Did the game-fix do this? Anyone have a similar problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Read the charter.....you cant talk about cracking game here!!! not an opinion but a rule!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

Moral of the story
    dont crack games....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

He wasn't cracking a game! He was making a legitimate backup to a game he already owns. Why, the website, ididn'treadthecharterandnowI'mbannedsosad.com, supplies all sorts of no-cd fixes for games you already own.

It says so in their front page...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Those in moral outrage about this heavy handed approach to moderating should read the charter.

Zillah, pm me in a month and I'll think about unbanning you. Phatchance, I'm giving you one phat chance (chortle) to read the charter and I will permanently ban you if you start going on about no-cd cracks again.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Zillah wrote:
    He wasn't cracking a game! He was making a legitimate backup to a game he already owns.

There's no such thing as a "legitimate backup" of games and other software. Have a read of Irish and EU copyright law.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement