Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

managing the unmanagable

• 07-10-2005 12:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

i'd like to manage some clubs that are in the game but not managable such as crumlin utd or st james gate etc.

does anyone know a crack or that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I wish! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

You can add them manually yourself - just load up the footballmanager data editor (its in the install folder) and either replace another club in the league you want to join, or create a new one. You will have to add all the players, staff etc yourself though.

If you do this, make sure you backup your database somewhere first as its easy to screw up if you dont know what you are doing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

yah but that wrecks the game ie, shamrock rovers in the premier league alternativly crumlin utd in the eircom league, it steals the realism from the game, i wanted to manage them with the preset boundries ie crumlin utd play in the fai cup and leinster cup but have no active league comp, in effect it would be like managing a national team, i've a cracked game anyway and the editor isn't usable lol, i did have fun with the ed in cm4 though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

well good luck to you creating a whole new league with players etc.

I was thinking of as my colelge project creating DDSL under 17's league for champo going and getting all the factual data from all the clubs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Leinster Senior League would probably be a better place to start, I don't think FM would be interested in an underage league not affiliated with the eL clubs.

• Advertisement

yeah thats what i'm talking about LSL would be cracking, (can't believe i'm agreeing with a shels fan)lol, but is thre a crack to manage these unmanagable teams? i'd be content with just the cup comps

we all live in a tallaght housing scheme,
    where the walls are white and green,
    and rovers is the team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I'm pretty sure there isn't a crack, seems like a lot of trouble for someone to go to for little reward.

How many years now?

there was1 for cm4 though

Advertisement