Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aussie watchdog slams Telstra ADSL roll-out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Interesting, Adam. I just sent off a mail to Kieren who wrote the article letting him know what's happening here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Kieran seems to ignore emails, Tim Richardson seems to be much more responsive, and supportive for that matter. Tim is aware of the situation over here by the way, he wrote the recent Reg article about IrelandOffline, although I was disappointed he didn't follow up on it.

[To be fair, I should point out that Reg hacks probably get an absolutely enormous amount of email each today. An autoresponder wouldn't hurt though lads, eh?]

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Ta for the info. I'll cc to Tim right now.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Fergus2

This shows exactly what eircom are up to.

Now, if the regulator in oz can fine up to AUS$10million a day, why shouldn't the ODTR by able to fine €5 or €10 million a day.

And if the ODTR manages to come to a different conclusion here, we really gotta ask why. It's exactly the same situation.

Advertisement