Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New apts in Scotch Hall - Drogheda

Options
  • 07-10-2005 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Just seen an advertisment for these new apartments at the New Scotch Hall Development, and it says starting from €100,000.00!!
    Sounds a bit too good to be true.....although it means living in a skyscraper! :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Sounds good Leanne. Where did you see the ad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Milton Property on Shop street / corner of Dyer Street. Im quite interested as it would be my first step on the property ladder as such, im just wondering though for that money would the just be cardboard boxes??? I must give them a ring Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 snatch

Leanne,

Any feedback from the agent on these apartments?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Yes Leanne any news?
    I drove past last night and saw a poster for €100,000 apartments but they were in Dubai....Think the commute would be a bit long :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Get in touch with the selling agent.

http://www.felicityfox.ie/html/new/scotch-hall.htm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

gonker wrote:
    Yes Leanne any news?
    I drove past last night and saw a poster for €100,000 apartments but they were in Dubai....Think the commute would be a bit long :D
    Haha no way!!!! I didnt get to read up close but i thought they looked like the skyscraper thing they are building at scotch hall!!! :D
    Oh well - back to saving my deposit!!! lol

Advertisement