Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue...

Options
  • 07-10-2005 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, the martial arts club I train with is looking to put on a few seminars this year, and we're looking for a good venue/sports hall in Dublin to host them. Will prob be around 50 people or thereabouts, so somewhere roughly the size of a scout hall would be great (although without the concrete floors!). If anyone has any ideas, or knows anywhere good could you throw them up here and I'll check them out? Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Try posting into Sports>Self Defence/Martial Arts.

But to be of some help, the church in Rathgar has a hall that I think it rents out, as does Zion Church in Rathgar.
    There's Rathfarnham scouts hall which I think gets rented also.
    That's all I can think of for now, if I think of any more I'll post the ideas here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

the scout den in drumcondra, 127th scout troop. has a wooden floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

look into renting community centre halls, i know the one in carpenterstown is quite large.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭irishboy99_

Aughrim Street Sports Centre or 9/10th Aughrim St. Scouting Troup Hall ..Ben Edair Road (Near Aughrim Street Dublin 7

Advertisement